So, it’s been a few minutes since the bomb, and already people are spending their time wishing up conspiracy theories based on their filthy politics, instead of thinking about the fact that seventeen lives have been lost.
Here’s what I’ve heard already:
– The bomb was near the Sidi Kadad Intelligence Headquarters, responsible for monitoring Palestinians in Damascus – it must be Palestinians taking revenge
– The bomb was on the airport road – it must be Israelis trying to hurt a symbol of national significance
– The bomb was in Sayida Zeinab – it must be the Iraqi problem being exported
– The bomb was trying to undermine the stability of the Syrian government – it must be the Americans
– The bomb was revenge for the killing of a top government official last month – it must be the Syrians
– The bomb was revenge for the killing of Hizbollah official Imad Mughniya – it must be the Lebanese
– The bomb follows other attacks across Syria by religious extremists – it must be Al Qaeda
Just think about the dead – instead of how the attack supports your filthy view of the world.